All the information available in Hetero Info Services (P) Ltd& Network Sites has been taken from very reliable sources. However Hetero Info Services (P) Ltd does not take any responsibility of accuracy or correctness of data. They may vary from editors to editors. Hetero Info Services (P) Ltd & its Network Sites are information portals developed solely to cater the information need of people. Hetero Info Services (P) Ltd does not take any responsibility of any loss arising due to any representation of information in this site. In no event shall Hetero Info Services (P) Ltdis liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the service, the materials and the products
- As stated, Hetero Info Services (P) Ltd is an information service providers for business facilitation & hence users are advised to verify the accuracy & correctness of data before entering any kind of transactions or contract. We do not take any responsibility of any loss/ damage of any nature occurred because of use of this site. Users are solely responsible for their decisions of any kind of contract/ transaction & Hetero Info Services (P) Ltd cannot be held liable for this.
- As stated, Hetero Info Services (P) Ltd cannot be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, consequential or incidental damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the service, the materials & the products. Users should acknowledge & accept any contract/ transaction at their own risk.
- The information presented here has been compiled from publicly aired and published sources. Hetero Info Services (P) Ltd respect these sources and is in no way trying to infringe on the respective copyrights or businesses of these entities.
- Hetero Info Services (P) Ltd does not take any responsibility in any kind of damage/ loss because of the use of this site. Users must ascertain & accept their responsibility before entering into any contract or transaction as they would be doing so at their own risk.
- Hetero Info Services (P) Ltd sites can be used solely for personal usage.
Conduct of Visitors :
- We believe that all visitors benefit from basic rules regarding conduct while using the Services so that everyone feels free to share opinions and ideas. The free flow of ideas is jeopardized when a few individuals act irresponsibly.
- To help everyone have a positive experience, we ask-and you agree-to follow the following basic rules of conduct when using the Theinfoindia.com Site:
- You will not interfere with others' use of the Site, including by interrupting other users' sessions, scrolling down (automatically or manually) to make it difficult for them, or otherwise act in a way that negatively affects other users' enjoyment of the Services;
- You will not post any content that is obscene or may be hateful or offensive on racial, ethnic, sexual or any other grounds; is harmful, vulgar or distasteful; or is defamatory, libelous, or invades another person's privacy or proprietary rights;
- You will not attempt to harvest any screen names of e-mail addresses for any commercial use;
- You will not manipulate the Services so as to hide your identity or participation in Services on the Site (by using another person's identity, changing headers, or otherwise modifying any other possible identifier);
- You will not send any bulk unsolicited advertising, promotional information, e-mail or other solicitation (including without limitation junk mail, "Spam," chain letters or pyramid schemes of any sort) to any person through the use of the Services, except in areas that specifically authorize you to do so (auction forums, for instances); If you violate any of the guidelines set forth above, or any other aspect of these Terms, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your rights to use the Services without giving you any notice.